|“||"Invisible to the enemy until it is too late. Triggered when a Unit steps on it, deals large damage to a small area."|
"Place close to buildings or use walls with gaps to group attackers into a small space, and then BOOM!"
|— in-game description|
- Deals lots of damage against ground units
- Cannot be upgraded
- Removed after explosion
- The weakness of any unit is traps, but once your units are high level, traps rarely present problems.
- If you're low level, it's recommended to send cheap units to scout an area for traps before sending stronger units into the battle.
- Leaving structures out in the open surrounded by traps is a good way to destroy units, as the enemy will place units there. This tactic is known as the 'Honey Pot'
|Visit Building Level Unlocks for more information on how many traps can be built per Star Base level.|
Other Types Of Traps
|• These traps are crafted by completing the corresponding collection.|
• Visit Collections Page or click on the traps thumbnails to see detailed info.
Traps are the most basic type of mines, other versions include:
Blue Trap - This explosive device self-destructs with a burst. Deals higher damage to ground forces. Function exactly like regular traps, aside from the fact that they do 200 more damage.
Fly Trap - "Chubi is a genius! He has managed to make this destroyer device fly!" Focuses on tanks. When triggered, it will fly up into the air and spin, shooting out bullets that do area damage.
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
|• • • • • • •|