|“||"Invisible to the enemy until it is too late. Triggered when a Unit steps on it, deals large damage to a small area."|
"Place close to buildings or use walls with gaps to group attackers into a small space, and then BOOM!"
|— in-game description|
- Deals lots of damage against ground units
- Cannot be upgraded
- Removed after explosion
- The weakness of any unit is trapped, but once your units are high level, traps rarely present problems.
- If you're low level, it's recommended to send cheap units to scout an area for traps before sending stronger units into the battle.
- Leaving structures out in the open surrounded by traps is a good way to destroy units, as the enemy will place units there. This tactic is known as the 'Honey Pot'
|Visit Building Level Unlocks for more information on how many traps can be built per Star Base level.|
Other Types Of Traps
| • These traps are crafted by completing the corresponding collection.|
• Visit Collections Page or click on the traps thumbnails to see detailed info.
Blue Trap - This explosive device self-destructs with a burst. Deals higher damage to ground forces. Function exactly like regular traps, aside from the fact that they do 200 more damage.
Traps are the most basic type of mines, other versions include:
Fly Trap - "Chubi is a genius! He has managed to make this destroyer device fly!" Focuses on tanks. When triggered, it will fly up into the air and spin, shooting out bullets that do area damage.
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
|• • • • • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.