|“||"Our Starlings are the pilots of the future! These flying attack units are exclusively driven by them."||”|
|— in-game description|
Tips and description:
- While a low-level player can't really use it, a much higher-level player will find it a valuable asset as it creates aircraft that ground-only turrets can not target.
- It makes Wasps, Hoover UFOs , Falcons, and Zeppelins.
- Air units are the most expensive units.
- When destroyed, a level three of this can fetch 1250 XP.
- In higher-level player, they are protected because if they are destroyed, it will stop the crafting unit and give easy war points to your enemies during an Alliance war
- Missile launchers are the aircraft version of the mortar to these units
|To see detailed info on how to unlock each level, and the total amount of buildings per base level visit the Star Base page.|
Units trained & Activation Info
|Click on the thumbnails to see detailed info of each unit. To know how to unlock further levels, visit the Laboratory page.|
|Level 1 unit|
|1d 16h||Template:Minerals||Level 3|
|2d 2h||Template:Minerals||Level 4|
|2d 17h||Template:Minerals||Level 5|
- Added new explosion for air ships.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|• • • •|
|• • • • • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.