- You receive two per day but to get them you have to spy on someone.
- Using a Spy Capsule on an enemy planet will show you information about all the buildings within the Spy Capsule's range, like a turret's range, how many coins are inside Banks and then how many Minerals are inside Silos.
- Unfortunately it doesn't tell users which units are actually inside Friends Bunkers and Defense Bunkers, only how filled its capacity is. A full bunker could be ful of level 1 marines, but then it could also be full of level 6 falcons.
- Update Galaxy Life version 0.66.6 reduce the maximum storage from 50 to 15 Spying Capsules, however there is a bug that alows you to have more than that ammount. (eg: 17/15)
- Starling spies are called Spylings, original name don't you agree...
- They have a shape of Icosahedron.
- You can use as many Spy Capsules as you have on an enemy planet, so use them to get information on every building!
- Log in daily and spy on anybody - this way you'll get 2 Spy Capsules a day.
- Careful where you press. It's very easy to accidentally click on somewhere and deploy a Spy Capsule--especially if you're on a Apple mac/macbook or a fast laptop.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|Resources||• • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.