Sparragon is one of the three main antagonists in the game. He attacks you at the beginning of the game, on the "Save The Starlings" mission chain. You must destroy Sparragon 's Star Base to obtain the Delta Key (when prompted by the mission), which you will need to rescue some Starlings after destroying Firebit's star base later on. After that, you can attack him as many times as you want, but per attack, his planet will become stronger!
Notice: I personally recommended that even a level max Sparragon Planet can be easily destroyed by a Level 6 Zeppelin.
- The best way to take advantage of Sparragon's star base in every battle is to have 15-30 Falcon's (maxed level)
- Sparragon's Max. Lvl is 65 with a Lvl 5 star base.
- Note that when given the option to spy or attack, the planet is only his first colony
- Even tough Sparragon attacks you with zeppelins, in the beginning, he doesn't seem to have training facilities. They might be located on his main planet, as the planet in your system is just a colony.
- Sparragon's third base has been slightly modified.
- In Pocket Adventures, his base is slightly different. In Pocket Adventures Version his base looks similar to the normal planets.
|“||Yo ho ho! Beware landlubber! Your booty will be mine!
Dare you to look at me, landlubber? My pirate ship is heading your way to claim all your shiny coins and minerals!Your booty will be mine!
|— Sparragon unused dialogue.|