|“||"Our aim is unprecedented, we can kill a star fly from far far away! We specialize in killing enemies one by one from a distance before they even detect us!!"||”|
|— in-game description|
- It's a single-target turret.
- Its long-range can cover a large area.
- Picks off enemy Units before they even get close.
- It can attack both ground and air units.
- Snipers can also annoy an enemy attacking with colossi!
- Never underestimate a Sniper Tower high-level because she can spray a Colossus ( inferior level 7 ) in some second grace has its damages and in its pace but the protection of the Sniper Tower to recommend.
- Swarming Marines technique might destroy it easily, however, Snipers with a higher level about 4-5 tanks perform better with this task, preferably Beetle Tanks because the sniper is one of the few turrets able to shoot S-Trikes and it is a waste to use a colossus.
- It's best used as a support tower to other towers because they don't last long enough against units alone, but as you attack higher leveled players the tides start to turn and the Sniper towers becomes one of the deadliest turrets out there.
- Putting them outside of your base is a bad idea if you do though make sure they are supported with other defenses like a bunker.
- Gives a large amount of XP on higher levels, more than Cannon Blast on levels 8-11.
- Very good if coupled with a Cannon Blast, Freeze Turret or a Mortar.
- It's not recommended to couple it with Laser Tower or Missile Launcher
- It's best to protect the Sniper Tower with a high level wall.
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.