|“||The members of this mercenary squad follow their captain's hunger for destroying defenses! Hire these specialists during the battle to teach your enemies a good lesson!!||”|
|— in-game description|
The Smasher Squad is a group of powerful units that can be bought for 20 Galaxy Chips, after completing the "Mercenary Attack!" quest. You will also get one for free, to try them out.
- The Smasher Squad is composed of 3 Magmalots (infantry units) and 1 Attack Mech (Vehicle unit).
- Although they're troops, they seem very similar to battle support.
- The Magmalots are NOT Starlings. (most probably aliens)
- You can hire them during an attack from the attack units menu.
- They concentrate attack on defenses at first, before attacking any other buildings.
- They can be seen as a stronger version of the starlinator, with around 140 attack range, around 2000 attack and around 10000 health (for each one)
- The mercs' mech has 2500 damage, around 200 attack range, and 35000 health.
- The mercs mech has a similar model to the at-ap walker from star wars.
- Once deployed, you can place units on their landing pod.
- They can easily withstand attacks from mortar, assuming they are in motion.
- The Mech can easily destroy any defenses, like fully stocked bunkers, but don't attack the units inside, they attack only the bunker itself.
- It might be a waste if you didn't successfully destroy a base.
- It's not recommended the use of it against high-level players or near high-level mortars, as they can get destroyed very quickly; the same is true against bunkers full of colossus or falcons, they will utterly destroy your units.
- Sending a Smasher Squad with slow internet connections is a total waste, the turrets damage them without them moving nor attacking.
- It is the first unit that can't be trained, as they can be bought with galaxy chips.
- Golems seem to be able to kill the Magmalots.
- Walls can block smasher squads' paths, so be sure to use the bazooka and kamikaze units to help them.
- Using Smasher Squads and Green Beret in conjunction can deal a lot of damage.
- They can be easily destroyed by full bunkers of Colossus and Zeppelins.
Story / Unlock Mission
|Smasher Squad's Story|
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • •|
|Resources||• • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.