To level up, players need to get experience points. When a player levels up, with wil get a certain amount of Coins and Minerals as a reward depending on the level you upgraded to (A full summary of exactly how many resources you get for each level can be found below). The highest level on Galaxy Life currently is 830. To get experience points, you can attack other people and destroy their things, or upgrade buildings on your planets.
Getting Experience Points
- Don't forget to check How Scoring System Works? on Community FAQ page.
- Building and Upgrading walls are a good source of experience points. However, this is a bad way to level up, as its a huge waste of money, and leveling up and having a horrible base is not beneficial.
- Upgrading buildings that take a long time to complete (get friends to click on your buildings to speed them up)
- Attacking other players, and destroying buildings on their planets (you can get Template:Experience for destroying a level 3 Starport). Be sure to make the most of every attack, because if you destroy 50% or more, that player will get a Colony Shield. Attacking from colonies will reveal their locations, so you might get attacked back. Attacking Firebit is a way to get experience. The best way to get experience is in alliance wars, because you will get both experience and war points (which you can use to unlock super-upgrades for infantry and mechanical units).
- Warp Gates give out lots of experience, along with Star Bases.
- The best way is to destroy Military Buildings (ie: you get 1250xp for destroying a level 3 starport!)