|“||"We don't like birds and fairies; we kill anything that flies! And we look cool too, have you seen our massive missile equipment?"||”|
|— in-game description|
- The Missile Launcher is vulnerable to ground units as it can only attack only air units.
- The Missile Launchers shoots 2 missiles at once.
- It's missiles similar to that of a Colossus, Bazooka and the S-Trikes.
- It has homing missiles, so it has a lock-on ability for falcons
- For best results, it is more reliable to put this turret near a Mortar or Cannon Blast so it can be protected from infantry and tanks.
- Using a Sniper Tower next to a missile launcher isn't one of the preferred positions.
- You are only allowed to purchase two Missile Launchers per planet.
- Some people are too afraid to send flying units because of this tower, making it to destroy first or use support and send some flying units.
- it will not destroy a large squad of Falcons working alone but will seriously damage them, making them vulnerable to Lasers and Snipers
- A high-level Zeppelin can destroy them with no difficulties, provided it has a close access without other buildings distracting the zeppelin. The zeppelin should always be placed on the bottom of the building preferably on the left side for quickest access.
- A level 6 missile launcher can level down almost 20 levels 1 Falcon making it the most powerful turret against Falcons or Zeppelins
- Very useful at levels where enemies use falcons; yet the turret loses importance when the enemy starts producing Colossus, however when the Zeppelin comes into play this is a ready turret for your planet
- If your Missile Launcher has to protect building do not wait that it has a reach superior of your building because Aircraft have a bad reach and puts itself practically on the building thus your Missile Launcher can take advantage of it.
|To see detailed info on how to unlock each level and the total amount of buildings per Base level, visit the Star Base's page.|
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.