- This Unit was added on June 23rd, 2015, during the Summer Event: Chariots of Apollo/Coup de Grace.
- They are the first healing unit in the game. After completing the mission to unlock, train and use, you receive a pack that contains 20 Looters, 15 Raiders and 10 Hoover UFOs. Best used when there are more than one, that way they heal each other as well as the other ground units.
- They can be put in bunkers to heal ground units, they can't heal other air units.
- The biggest threat to these units is Missile Launchers and Laser Towers, so, first, destroy these turrets and they should be fine. Sniper Towers are not that much of a threat as they don't deal that much damage.
- Before you use them, deploy a unit that deals a lot of damage and has low health, like a Bazooka unit.
- It takes 15 minutes to create one, and it takes up lots of space in bunkers/warp-gates (70), so it is not recommended to use more than 4.
- Useful in bunkers to heal friendly ground units when enemies attack the base of your planet/colony.
- Easily destroyed by some air units, such as Wasps and Falcons.
|data||level 1||level 2||level 3||level 4||level 5||level 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.