- This Unit was added on June 23rd, 2015, during the Summer Event: Chariots of Apollo/Coup de Grace.
- They are the first healing unit in the game. After completing the mission to unlock, train and use, you receive a pack that contains 20 Looters, 15 Raiders and 10 Hoover UFOs. Best used when there are more than one, that way they heal each other as well as the other ground units.
- They can be put in Bunkers to heal ground units, they can't heal other air units.
- Before you use them, deploy a unit that has alot of health, like a Beetle Tank or Colossus , usually the Mender outheals the damage done by turrets and other cheap but low-health units like Bazookas can wreck house.
- It takes 15 minutes to create one, and it takes up lots of space in bunkers/warp-gates (70), so it is not recommended to use more than 4.
- Useful in bunkers to heal friendly ground units when enemies attack the base of your planet/colony.
- Easily destroyed by some air units, such as Wasps and Falcons.
- While all turrets target the unit it's healing, the Missile Launcher is still a threat so watch out, along with that: Laser Towers can deal massive damage to the tanks it's healing and might even out-dps the Mender's healing, therefore a backup Mender is recommended.
|data||level 1||level 2||level 3||level 4||level 5||level 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.