|“||"If you need more resources, we're the perfect guys for you. Our motto is 'you want it, we'll get it'. We love stealing things. Looters were named after us!"||”|
|— in-game description|
- Specialized in looting resource buildings.
- Statistically stronger than Marines.
- Almost point-blank range.
- Easily picked off by Sniper Towers.
- Emits green bubbles when Looting (similar to other specialized looting units).
- First Recorsces Looter To get
- Defensive backup from other units is recommended.
- Works best in large groups.
- By itself, it is completely useless against any base with Defensive Buildings.
- Works well with Flame Throwers. Flame Throwers destroy turrets, while Looters loot Resources
- Best way to use Looters is to first destroy all defensive structures with Falcons, then come in with Looters and loot everything.
- Although cheap and faster, Looters do low damage. Consider using Bazookas for clean up--better yet, use S-Trikes.
- Do not upgrade Looters. Since they take up 15 spaces, they are excellent for storing coins--fill your warp gates with Looters, then train the most expensive unit you have in your training facilities. Depending on your level, this can save anywhere from thousands of coins to millions.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|