|“||"Yep, you heard right: we shoot lasers! How awesome is that!?! Beware ground and air units, we're gonna laser your butts off!"||”|
|— in-game description|
- Deals double damage to Mechanical units.
- Similar to Wasps, due to laser as weapon but more powerful
- Slow reload, can only focus it's laser for a short period of time
- Able to hit high-speed targets such as S-trikes, just like Sniper Towers.
- Don't isolate this turret from others, they can't handle large groups(but can handle Large Weak Groups that is not enough to destroy the Laser Tower) so its an good idea to place it beside another turret of a different kind, Even a single highly upgraded Colossus or a Zeppelin can destroy them in no time.
- It can be really useful all throughout it's level span.
- Placing Many Sniper Towers plus Laser towers can be good because they target both air and ground units.
- The Laser Tower has not cadence of 2/s, it is approximately 0,6/s. If it was a cadence of 2/s, he will have been faster than a Sniper Tower.
- Their weaknesses are having low-health pool if compare to other level max tower!
- Place with turrets that do splash damage, as the Laser Turret is a Single Shot turret.
- Special turrets, like Freeze Turrets, Mortars, Missile Launchers, and Laser Turrets cost much less for max level than Sniper Towers and Cannon Blasts, so it's recommended you upgrade special turrets before Sniper Towers and Cannon Blasts
- The Level 6 laser tower deals 940 damage(470 (Normal) x 2(Deal with Mechanical units) = 940) against the units mechanical.
|To see detailed info on how to unlock each level and the total amount of buildings per Base level, visit the Star Base's page.|
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •