|“||"If your friends want to support your colony, they can send some of their units here to defend your planet."Don't forget to thank your friends!||”|
|— in-game description|
- The capacity of 480.
- It cannot be upgraded.
- Best defense for a planet after Defense Bunker.
- Only Friends can put units into it.
- Best when stocked with Falcons or Colossus.
- Each group of units placed into the friend's bunker will cost one click.
- Elderby never helps you stock your Friends Bunker.
- Friends Bunker has very low health. Defend it well.
- One Boulder Strike can destroy it completely.
- It has a look who is similar to a level 3 Defense Bunker but colored blue.
- If you destroy the Friends Bunker with a Boulder Strike or a Missle Rain and destroy it, The units inside will give you the experience.
- Friends Bunker has 10,000 points of life. It would therefore enviable to fill the unit and to defend with Walls and closer to your Star Base.
- The best thing is to put Falcons in because Colossus are powerful but the bunker will be destroyed by 1 Boulder strike or missile rain easily and the troops will be gone.
- Useless when no friends put units in it.
|To see detailed info on the total amount of buildings per Base level visit:|
Building Level Unlocks on Star Base's Page.
|Stage 1||15 Minutes||500||10,000||480||30x30||3,450||1|
Note: The Friends Bunker cannot be upgraded.
- Fixed bug that caused the arrow that shows the friends' bunker not to move even when the item was moved.
- Fixed a bug that prevented moving the arrow on the top of the friends' bunker when using the "Move" tool.
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.