Firebit is the most notorious of the three main antagonists in the game (There's also Reptice and Sparragon). He is born by a rotten seed of the Tree of Life, hence his purple color, instead of the Starling Orange. He attacks you at the beginning of the game, on the "Save The Starlings" mission chain, and a few missions after, he has rebuilt his planet and kidnaps your Starlings. That kidnapping is the beginning of the main story. You must obtain the Delta Key, and then destroy Firebit's Star Base so you can rescue the Starlings. After that, you can attack him as many times as you want, but per attack, his planet will be stronger as the main enemy he is!
- He seems to have a normal starbase on a "colony"
- He is the first purple starling born because he was rotten when he fell from the Tree of Life.
- He formerly has a weaker defense before being updated.
- Even though he has a normal level base, he has too many walls and defensive towers. (When his Star Base is level 4 and he is level 15, also he will have 7 Cannon Blast and 7 Sniper Tower)
- He attacks you with some Hoover UFOs and other units at the beginning of the game, but some of the units cannot be unlocked with his Star Base level!
- He activated Starlinator in the third attack!
- Beware, you may need several attempts to destroy his Star Base at the beginning of the game.
- Firebit's max level is 100 with a level 8 Star Base and a level 2 Defense bunker loaded with Colossus, Zeppelin or Starlinators (This could change in every attack), making it harder to destroy his base.
- Once Firebit's reaches to a Lvl 8 Star Base due your attacks, if you destroy him, you'll get 20,749 Exp every time you destroy his Star Base, making him a good target if you want to level up, note that you'd have to spend more than 1,000,000 in units to kill him and you'll get less than that as loot.
- His horn looks like a devil horn
- Like Reptice and Sparragon, Firebit has purple starlings, it is unknown how he got his starlings to be in this color. Some players think that he used the purple Viotalite crystal to make them "evil".
- On Firebit's story. On the 4th page, we see 3 Star Base, it is unknown how this occurs but starting the game, you only got 1 Star Base.
- Firebit's gun is very different to Marine's guns
- Firebit can send 8 marines in 1 "click", but there's no other way to a player to do that.
- The Starlings kidnapped by Firebit is random, they were added, A compact house release 2 starlings, so 2 compact house= 4 Starlings+ Worker= 5, it was later added.
- Fixed bug that caused Firebit's base to be upgraded to the next difficult without destroying the previous Starbase.
- Firebit's planet is only in the system of your main planet.
- Even if you attack him from a colony outside the system of your main planet, you are still free to attack him.
- Firebit has a freakish version of himself called Magmalot.
|“||Tremble little Starlings! I'm the true master of this galaxy! My superior intellect will crush any army and no colony is safe. Surrender and serve me once and for all!||”|
|— Firebit unused dialogue.|