|“||"Most Starlings dream of having the chance to be in one of the Tanks produced here! They hold secret race in their free time".||”|
|— in-game description|
- The factory is used to make vehicles, which are the strong ground units whom generally tend to form the protective part of most armies, especially the Beetle Tank and the Colossus.
- Units in the training order of the factory are not destroyed when the factory is destroyed, thus saving the money involved in the creating of new troops inside the factory when it's halted due to the Warp Gates being full is a nice way to prevent it from falling in the wrong hands.
- When unlocked the Raider usually replaces the Looter in battle, likewise the Colossus to the Beetle Tank.
- Do your BEST TO DEFEND THESE as they give out the most war points.
- The Beetle Tank is the most used tank in the army as it is fairly cheap, has quite a reasonably short building time and lots of health, even when the Colossus is activated, considering it's still often used as a substitute
- Vehicles are chosen first by all turrets so if you want to use infantery or aircrafts it would be more useful to train vehicles too for taking the damage, while the other units like Starlinators or Falcons destroy the defenses.
|Stage 1||15m||8,100||4000||6, 9, 12||24||22|
|Stage 2||1h||26,700||16000||9, 12, 15||78||70|
|Stage 3||12h||145,100||32000||12, 15, 18||479||376|
Units trained & Activation Info
|Level 1 Unit|
|2d 8h||1,237,900||Level 4|
|2d 14h||2,475,980||Level 4|
|2d 18h||15,998,920||Level 7|
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|