Elderby is an old and wise starling. He is the first friend you will have. When you begin the game, you look up to Elderby. He might be referred to as 'the great player'. He kept level 7 before the update, which is impossible for his planet's level. He gives you a few missions, the last one being Training Days. His level is 100 but it is possible to pass his level. The more you play, the more realistic it is to have a planet like Elderby's one and even much powerful. Thus, Elderby is the most powerful game character in the game. If Elderby can be attacked, a new player is impossible to break his defense. Once you get a Level 7 Star Base Elderby's planet will look really weak and easy to destroy.
- He has a level 6 Star Base.
- He also has 6 Compact Houses and 6 Mines.
- He also has 4 Banks and 4 Silos.
- He has 2 Skull Temple, 1 Swing, 2 Carnivore Plant, 1 Focus God, 2 Ancestor, 1 Treadmill, 1 Elastic Bed.
- He has 7 Sniper Tower, 4 Cannon Blast, 2 Mortar, 2 Missile Launcher, 2 Laser Tower, 1 Defense Bunker.
- There is nothing in his Defense Bunker
- He's level 100, even though his base might not look like one for his level
- He has 1 Factory, 1 Starport, 1 Training Camp being level 3 and 1 Warp Gate being level 3.
- If you use a spying capsule on him, you will find all of his turrets are level 1.
- Elderby's Star Base Flag's color change's every time you visit him.
- Fixed an issue that disabled the "Visit" button on Elderby.
- You can't attack him, the description will show that you had signed a peace treatment.
|“||I'm here to help you, young one, tell me what troubles your mind.
Greetings young Starling, Let's join forces,add me as a friend! You can also recruit friends in the galaxy when visiting their profiles.
|— Elderby unused dialogue.|