|“||"Want some extra protection from attacks? Send units here to protect your planet!"||”|
|— in-game description|
- Units placed in Defense Bunkers will come out during an attack and defend your planet!
- If destroyed, the units placed inside will also be destroyed.
- You can only put units in your Warp Gates into Defense Bunkers (can't put Green Berets)
- Costs 1/3 the price in Minerals that the unit cost. For example, if a unit costs 30,000 Coins to make, then it will cost 10,000 Minerals to put one unit inside a Defense Bunker
- Falcons, due to their attack tactics involving fly-bys, are able to destroy targets anywhere on the map (assuming there are units along the way).
- Completely useless if empty.
- If units in the Defense Bunker are outside of it when the bunker is destroyed, they will continue to attack until there are no targets left.
- Units are not lost between upgrades.
- Bunkers continue to function (if there are units inside bunkers) even when they're being upgraded.
- Colossus is very slow so put some falcons with them
- Falcons are the best in destroying S-Trikes, due to their fly-bys
- A good way to destroy a Defense Bunker's defense abilities is to use Battle Support on the units as they leave the bunker.
- Two Boulder Strikes and a Missile Rain can destroy a level 3 Defense Bunker. One Boulder Strike will destroy a level 1 and 2 Defense Bunker.
- The most effective units to put in Defense Bunkers are Falcons and Colossus. If you don't have the time, Wasps (level 6) also work well.
- The most effective method to destroy bunkers is to use S-Trikes and Starlinators. If you are able to clear a path to the target, then S-Trikes alone will do. Place the S-Trikes one by one, making sure they hit the Defense Bunker. Eventually, the bunker will be destroyed. If you are unable to clear a path, use S-Trikes to distract the bunker units and use Starlinators to attack the bunker. This will work most of the time, unless there are Falcons inside the bunker.
- Put Bunkers on the angles of your village because already some opponent likes to put units on angles and it avoids the skulls nuclear on Bunkers at the same time.
|To see detailed info on how to unlock each level, and the total amount of buildings per Base level visit: Building Level Unlocks at Star Base's Page.|
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •