|“||"Need a massive killer? We're the bomb! We can kill many starlings with a couple of blasts. Killing enemy crowds is our thing!!"||”|
|— in-game description|
== Tips and General Information ==
- Short-range, little damage but with an area blast.
- This turrets' bomb explodes in large groups of ground Units taking them down. (It can also destroy mechanized units)
- The Cannon Blast is effectively used against infantry, or against grouped of units.
- The Cannon Blast can't attack flying units, so make sure that other Defensive Buildings can protect the Cannon Blast.
- It's the first turret you get and along with the Sniper Tower.
- It's also the most numerous one you can build alongside the Sniper Tower.
- The Cannon Blast can be thought of as a "stationary" version of Beetle Tank on defense.
- The Cannon Blast may miss when firing at the S-Strike due to its ROF (rate of fire) and SOS (speed of shooting)
- The Cannon Blast has a bigger range when it is level 11 as a Sniper Tower has at level 1.
- The barrel of the Cannon Blast is square yet the bombs that come out of it are circular
- The highest level of the Cannon Blast is level 11
- S-trike can dodge Cannon Blast's attack for a chance, same as dodging mortar's attack.
|To see detailed info on how to unlock each level and the total amount of buildings per Base level, visit the Star Base's page.|
|Related Categories & Pages|
| • • • • • |
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.