|“||"Our mission in life is to get rid of our enemies. We are a force to be reckoned with!"|
Diehard armored mechanical unit.
|— in-game description|
- The core of most armies that normally use by low-level players.
- Practically a bare-bones Colossus.
- Cheap compared to health and damage.
- Large health at the cost of low damage.
- The low-cost increase from level 6 to level 7.
- Works best used in conjunction with high damage units, like Bazookas and S-Trikes but Bazookas are easily destroyed by Units and Turrets.
- Good distraction unit because of the large health pool and turret's targeting system that makes them target mechanized units (units from Factories).
- Best for use against level four or lower Star Bases.
- It is bad to use beetle tanks when attacking an air unit because beetle tanks can't shoot air and are also bad to use a beetle tank when attacking a powerful Cannon Blast, Sniper Tower and Laser Tower due to speed and damage. It is good to use Level 4 to 7 S-trikes when attacking those towers, but when you have those strikes, most of the players will use back beetle tanks.
- Works well when with Swarm of Upgraded S-Trikes as they help make it faster to destroy.
- Easily destroyed by Mortars as they deal with heavy cannons/damage.
- It is not recommended to use only Beetle Tanks in a battle, even a Level 6 Bazooka deals more damage than a Level 7 Beetle Tank.
- With Beetle Tank, never meet Freeze Turret level 2-4 because they have a bad pace and do not go very fast. A Beetle Tank serves no more has nothing against a Freeze Turret level 4.
|To see detailed info of how to unlock each level, consult the Laboratory page.|
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.