The best leaders are the best teachers!! Help your friends to become as good as you! You will certainly get a handsome reward!!" in-game description
- To unlock the Academy, you must complete the 'Save The Starlings' missions.
- The Academy is only available on the Flash-version. It doesn't exist in the Galaxy Life: Pocket Adventures Version.
A gratitude symbol that apprentices gift their mentors once graduated. Each successful graduate gives you one Friendship Stone. Use them to buy Workers.
Step By Step Tutorial
|Adding an Apprentice|
- The level that your friends must reach and the period of the time in which they have to reach it varies according to your level.
- You can challenge your friends to become leaders as good as you by clicking the 'train friends' button! If they succeed, you will get a great reward!
- You can find successful friends in the graduates' section so you can visit and send them a gift.
- Once you start training a friend, you can watch his progress in the Apprentices section.
- Once your friend has started the challenge, teach him to send gifts. It will make his success much easier!
- Train your lower level friends and help them to improve, for every successful apprentice you get a reward(Like units, items, etc) depending on your Lvl.
- Invite friends that play daily or always, as some players don't really accept it.
The rewards you will get depend on your level.
- x5 Missile Rains
- x10 Colossus
- x3 Star Battery
- x15 Starlinators
- x1 Skull Nuke
- x5 Zeppelins
- x20 Boulder Strikes
Every time you successfully trained an apprentice the reward increases for the next one.
|Related Categories & Pages|
|• • •|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • • • • •|