What's on your mind?
I play galaxy life since a little time now. I´m level 64 and i want to get a new worker without paying chips for it. But everytime when i kill a starbase i dont get a hammer. Does anyone know how to get it?
So now it's time to deide what will be the next featured article!
Let's pass to the candidates!
- N° 1: The cute little aliens: The Starlings!
-N° 2: The mighty Special attacks!
-N° 3: The powerful Tank: The Colossus!
Remember that this is not something like "what's your favorite unit" just a votation on the completion of an article.
Hello i am the newest member of the Wikia family i have came here to learn about and give facts and be friends to peeps
1st fact EVER from me:Did you know Luck Norris is based off of chuck norris?
Here is the template with the featured article for november/december 2013
Starlings are the cute (but certainly not cuddly!...) civilization that you will help to rebuild their Empire. They live in a distant Galaxy scattered on numerous Planets. They are little cute guys that live on the planets you discover one by one as you upgrade your Observatory. They are all born from the Tree of Life and they are all orange, except Firebit's purple ones, Sparragon's green ones and Reptice 's blue ones. There have also been some pink female versions in pictures on the Facebook page for Valentines day etc, although they have never appeared in the game. They can be seen talking using emoticons on your planet sometimes. Some say that they are around the size of an apple, whilst others say 20cm. Some work in the Compact Houses and Mines that you build, and when you collect from these buildings the Starlings will come out and run to the Star-Base where they deliver their good which they carry in a sack o their back. they also wear a white helmet, this is the same design of the workers helmet. The difference however is obviously colour. They also seem to drink 'star coffee', This knowledge is gained from an ingame screen. The screen comes up when your internet connection fails, meaning you have to restart or, reboot the game. The starlings theselves reckon that this is due to spilled coffee. They live in Compact Houses, another interesting fact about starlings is that they are named after a bird in real life...
Before contributing to the Galaxy Life Wiki Forums, please keep in mind a few best practices for conduct:
Be nice and treat people with respect.
- People from all around the world read and edit this wiki and its forums. Like any other collaborative project, not everyone will agree all the time. Keep discussions civil and be open minded about differing opinions. We're all here because we love the same topic.
Try to find existing discussions first, but don't be afraid to start a new thread.
- Please take a moment to sift through the Galaxy Life Wiki Forum boards to see if a discussion already exists about something you want to talk about. If you can't find what you're looking for, jump right in and start a new discussion!
Ask for help.
- Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you have a question? Ask for help here on the forums! If you need help from Wikia staff, please reach out on Community Central or via Special:Contact.
- The Galaxy Life Wiki community is happy to have you here. We look forward to seeing you around as we discuss this topic we all love.
How do I stay on top of discussions I'm interested in?
- With a Wikia user account, you can follow specific conversations and then receive notification messages (either on-site or via email) when a discussion has more activity. Be sure to sign up for a Wikia account if you don't already have one.
How do I remove vandalism?
- If you notice some spam or vandalism on a thread, hover your mouse over the offending text. You'll see a "More" button appear. Inside the "More" menu, you'll find "Remove". This will allow you to remove the vandalism and optionally inform an admin.
What are Kudos?
- If you find a particular discussion or reply interesting, well thought out, or amusing you can show direct appreciation by giving it Kudos. They can be helpful in voting situations, too.
What are Topics? :Topics allow you to link a forum discussion with a wiki article. It's another way to keep Forums organized and to help people find interesting discussions. For example, a Forum thread tagged with "Lord Voldemort" will appear at the bottom of the "Lord Voldemort" article.
As I said in a Blog post yesterday, this wiki is stupend (and i wouldn't change idea soon). I watched it grow since my first edit and it really become awesome.
But sadly i got to say that pepole are spamming a lot.
The anti-spam rules are described in yesterday's Blog post.
Why did I made his highlited discussion?, Well, i just think that if you read something in a notification, you run to it ;)
When you like to add me in Galaxy Life, then just add _Weyers_ i wanna level faster